Beef rib soup
View in original language
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Minced Garlic Clove | 3 unit(s)
- Beef rib | 400 g
- Diced Potatoes | 3 unit(s)
- Chuchu | 1/2 unit(s)
- Diced Carrots | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Pepper | 1/3 unit(s)
- cubed kinor broth | 1 unit(s)
- Color | 2 dessert spoon
- Seasoning | 1 dessert spoon
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Noodles | 500 g
- Preparation mode
In a pressure cooker, add the onion and garlic.
Let cool for 2 minutes
Add the beef rib
- Add potato, carrot, tomato, pepper and chayote
Stir and cover with water
Add the coloral, seasoning and salt
- Close the pan with the lid
And let it cook, when it takes pressure
Mark 25 minutes and turn off the heat
- let the pressure off
Open the pan and add the pasta, let it cook for another 15 minutes.
With the pan without the lid, always stir so the noodles don't stick.
- Turn off the fire and that's it
Did you like this recipe?