Also known as cream or pea broth, this super easy soup to make will warm up your cold days.
View in original language
- Pea 500g1 unit(s)
- Pepperoni sausage1 unit(s)
- Bacon200 g
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Green Smell to taste
- In a pressure cooker, heat a little oil, add the bacon and pepperoni cut into cubes and fry until golden.
- Remove bacon and sausage from pan and discard excess fat. In the same pan, sauté the onion cut into small cubes, add the bacon and pepperoni again, mix and let the onion brown;
- Add the washed peas, salt to taste, add water to just above the middle of the pan and cook for 20 minutes after getting pressure;
- Let the pressure off naturally and our soup is ready!
- SUGGESTION: Add small pieces of fried bacon, parsley and chopped chives on top. Your soup will be even tastier.