Sweet Potato Fries
View in original language
- Sweet Potato | 3 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Corn starch | 1 coffee spoon
- Preparation mode.
Start by washing the potatoes.
- Deposed peel.
- Cut them into rounds.
- Place in a bowl with a little water, add salt and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and set aside.
(the corn starch makes them soggy after fries)
- Put the oil on the fire and let it get very hot.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and fry.
- The point to remove is when it's golden. And it will be ready.
Did you like this recipe?