Natural sardine sandwich
View in original language
- Canned Sardines | 2 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise | 1 unit(s)
- Bread | 10 unit(s)
- Lettuce | 5 unit(s)
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Olives | 1 unit(s)
- Place the chopped olives, mayonnaise, and sardines in a bowl and mix well to make a paste.
- Cut the tomato into slices.
- Take 5 slices of bread, pass the paste you made one by one, put a lettuce leaf and a tomato slice.
- The rest of the pastinha that is left pass on the other 5 slices of bread and cover the sandwich.
- Let it freeze for 15 minutes. It's very tasty
(I like it very basic but if you want you can add grated carrots, pickles,)
Did you like this recipe?