Gluten-free bread with seed crust
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Sweet sprinkle 1 cup and a half | 1/1/2 cup
- Oatmeal 1 cup and a half | 1/1/2 cup
- Organic Dry Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Cooked chickpeas | 1 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Water | 1/2 cup
- Olive oil or oil | 1/3 cup
- Mixed seeds | to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In the blender, beat the chickpeas, eggs, water and olive oil.
- After beating, mix with the dry ingredients and your dough is ready.
- Take it to an English cake form and let's wait for the fermentation making a small oven, take it to a well closed and hot space it can be inside a closet or microwave oven, along with a mug with boiling water on the side leave it there for 1h the value will leaven the bread
- After these 45 min to 1 h of fermentation, finish with the seed mix on top and take it to the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30 min to bake and it will be ready.
- Tip finish with Pesto is surreal, and serve with tomato and basil ricotta cream
Did you like this recipe?