Fit savory cupcake with cheese filling
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Fine rolled oats | 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil (a drizzle) | 1 ml
- Flaxseed, chia and sunflower seeds | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Chemical Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, beat the egg with a whisk or fork;
- Add the oats, olive oil and seeds,
mix well and add the chemical yeast.
- I used silicone cupcake liners. I put the dough
in half of the mold, and add a square of
mozzarella cheese, and finished with more pasta.
- On top I put sesame seeds black.
- Bake in the oven or airfryer at 200 degrees for
approximately 10 minutes.
- Note: This recipe yields 2 cookies. I used stuffing
cheese, but you can stuff it with chicken, or broccoli,
which is also delicious.
Did you like this recipe?