DRIED MEAT CROQUETTE
View in original language
- Cooked and shredded dried meat | 500 g
- grated small onion | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 4 teaspoon
- Beef broth tablets | 2 unit(s)
- Soybean oil | 1/2 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs | 250 g
- Black pepper | to taste
- Green Smell | to taste
- Water | 1 l
- Corn flour | 1 cup
- (Three and a half cups) all-purpose flour | 3..1/2 cup
- Soak the dried meat in water to remove the salt.
- Cook the meat in a pressure cooker until very tender.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Shred or run through the processor.
- In a pan, brown the onion in olive oil.
Add the meat, pepper, parsley and soy oil and water.
- When it's warm, add the cornmeal so it doesn't form pellets.
- When boiling, add the wheat and stir well until it detaches from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and let cool well. Roll up and pass in the egg mixed with the milk and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in very hot oil.
Did you like this recipe?