Quick Fish to Make with Puree Accompaniment
View in original language
- Small Potatoes | 4 unit(s)
- Sour Cream | 1 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine | 1 dessert spoon
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Dogfish | 1 unit(s)
- Frozen Peas | to taste
- Seasonings: Edu Guedes, Chimy Churry and spicy paprika | to taste
- Fresh chopped chives | to taste
- Peel, cut the potatoes and put to cook with a pinch of salt. Mash with a fork or pass through a juicer, add the butter, cream and grated cheese and set aside.
- In a frying pan, arrange the onions in slices, the tomatoes also in slices, place the dogfish steak, the frozen pea, the seasonings and the salt.
Keep an eye on it because it cooks really fast!
- When you see the fish cooked, serve it like this: on a plate put the mashed, the fish, and sprinkle chopped chives...Hmmmm, now it's just lunch or dinner...a complete dish!
Did you like this recipe?