View in original language
- Can of corn | 1 unit(s)
- The same measure of the can of corn, of milk | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 2 tablespoon
- Salt, black pepper and nutmeg | to taste
- Blend the corn (with the water from the can as well) and the milk in a blender. Reserve.
- In a pan, heat the butter and add the onion and garlic.
- Then add the wheat flour and stir until it forms a paste.
- Add the beaten corn and do not stop stirring until it thickens. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve while still hot.
Did you like this recipe?