View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Softened Butter | 100 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- 1 Pinch of salt | to taste
- FILLING: mozzarella cheese | 250 g
- Cream cheese | 250 g
- Shredded semi-cured cheese | 250 g
- Milk | 1 cup
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- 1 Pinch of grated nutmeg | to taste
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 250 g
- In a bowl, add the flour, butter, eggs and salt.
- Knead the dough gently until it is smooth and homogeneous.
- Place the dough in a removable background form, lining the bottom and sides.
- Bake in a preheated medium oven until browned.
- Then remove the dough from the oven and wait for it to cool.
In a pan, add the mozzarella, the half cure and the cream cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to melt.
- Then we add the cream and the nutmeg, mix well.
- Then dissolve the cornstarch in the milk and add to the pan.
- Stir constantly until obtaining a very homogeneous cream.
- Turn off the heat and let cool.
With the dough already cold, pour the cream cheese.
- Put grated parmesan on top.
- Return to the oven on low and leave until browned.
- Then just wait for it to cool, unmold and serve.
- ✔️TIP: If you want to do it without this part of the browning, no problem but bake it in the oven for 30 minutes without putting the Parmesan on top
Did you like this recipe?