Pupunha spaghetti with basil pesto
View in original language
- Pupunha Spaghetti | 500 g
- Fresh Basil | 250 g
- Nuts | 2 tablespoon
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 200 ml
- Grated Parmesan | 4 tablespoon
- Squeezed Sicilian Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- In a food processor or blender, combine the basil, walnuts, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon, parmesan, salt and pepper. Pulse until you get a creamy consistency. Reserve.
- Boil the peach palm spaghetti for 3 minutes, drain and transfer to a deep serving dish.
- Add spoonfuls of the pesto to the spaghetti, mix well and serve immediately (garnished with lemon zest if desired)
Did you like this recipe?