Parmigiana (De Lombo)
View in original language
- Sirloin Steaks1 kg
- Tomato Sauce2 unit(s)
- Pea1 can(s)
- Ham600 g
- Mozzarella600 g
- Season the steaks (seasoning to taste), fry and set aside. (I do not bread the steaks)
- In another pan, make a very neat sauce (seasoning to taste) using the two sachets of tomato sauce, the pea, put the chopped onion and for it to be very thick, crush a tomato and add it in the middle.
- In a refractory or tray (can be an electric pot too) assemble
- First put the steaks, then half the sauce, then cover with mozzarella and ham, then the rest of the sauce and finally the mozzarella...finish with oregano.
- Take it to the oven at 180 degrees just in time for the mozzarella to melt and it's ready.....