View in original language
- Eggs | 5 unit(s)
- Tapioca flour | 8 tablespoon
- grated cheese | 4 tablespoon
- Mozzarella | 300 g
- Chopped tomato | 3 unit(s)
- Oregano | to taste
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Beat with a whisk or in a mixer the eggs, tapioca and grated cheese, finally add the yeast and beat some more.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil and spread half of the mixture.
- Spread the mozzarella and tomatoes, sprinkle with oregano and a little salt if desired.
- Spread the rest of the mixture and put it to bake at 180° in a preheated oven until golden.
Salad to accompany, goes very well!
Did you like this recipe?