View in original language
- margarine | 4 tablespoon
- whole eggs | 3 unit(s)
- warm water | 250 ml
- bread yeast sachet | 1 unit(s)
- sugar | 1/2 cup
- Panettone essence | 1 tablespoon
- white vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Unleavened Wheat Flour | 500 g
- anti mildew (optional) | 1 tablespoon
- enhancer (optional) | 2 tablespoon
- chocolate chips | 300 g
- In a blender, beat the eggs to mix.
- Then put the warm water, yeast, sugar, essences, improver, margarine and improver, beat for 2 min.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and gradually add the flour, finally add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Let the dough rise for 40 minutes, then put it in the molds, let it rest for 20 minutes.
- And bake until golden
Did you like this recipe?