Osso bucco ragu
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Bone seek1 kg
- Tomato extract1 tablespoon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Carrot1/2 unit(s)
- Onion1/2 unit(s)
- Leek2 tablespoon
- Flour1 tablespoon
- Season the osso buco with salt and black pepper and dust both sides with flour.
- Seal the osso buco in the pan on both sides and set aside
- In the dirty pan, sauté the carrot, leek and onion and add the tomato paste
- Return the osso buco to the pan, add 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 40 minutes.
- After 40 min, remove the pressure and let it cook off the pressure until it reduces and forms a dense broth.
- and will be ready