View in original language
- kibbeh wheat500 g
- boiling water1 l
- ground beef500 g
- chopped red onion1 unit(s)
- minced garlic4 unit(s)
- chopped mint to taste
- chopped green smell to taste
- Syrian seasoning2 dessert spoon
- salt to taste
- oil for frying to taste
- Soak the wheat in boiling water for 2 hours to hydrate. Then drain the water and squeeze well to dry.
- Season the ground meat and add the wheat, mixing well until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Model the kibes with wet hands to make it easier.
- Fry the kibes until golden. Place on absorbent paper to drain the fat.
- Serve with lemon, it's delicious