Pequi risotto with bacon made with plain rice
View in original language
- COMMON RICE | 3 cup
- Bacon | 700 g
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Bottle butter (curd butter) | 3 tablespoon
- Dry white wine | 1 cup
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Leek | 1 cup
- Pequi tray | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Spices | to taste
- Garlic Head | 1 unit(s)
- Large onion | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1/2 cup
- Tomato | 1 unit(s)
- Mushroom Champignon | 500 g
- Olive oil | to taste
- Cut the bacon. Process the tomato, onion, garlic and pepper separately in a food processor. Reserve.
- Cook the pequi in water with a little salt for 20 minutes.
- Fry the bacon in the oil, then put the garlic until golden, then the onion until golden. Then the leek, pepper and tomato.
- Place the rice, the pequi with the water, the white wine and the bottled butter. Let it cook well always adding more water before drying completely until it gets the texture to your liking. Salt and spices to your taste.
- Add the cream cheese, cream and mushrooms.
- Mix well and serve with your favorite wine.
Did you like this recipe?