yellow fruit pie
View in original language
- Dough: Almonds | 1 cup
- Dough: Rolled oats | 2 cup
- Dough: Pitted dates | 25 unit(s)
- Batter: Vanilla Extract | 2 teaspoon
- Dough: Unflavored coconut oil | 4 tablespoon
- Cream: Raw unsalted cashew nuts | 1 cup
- Cream: Coconut milk | 2 cup
- Cream: Cane molasses | 6 tablespoon
- Cream: Banana | 1 unit(s)
- Cream: Tonka bean | 1 unit(s)
- Cream: Lemon Juice | 2 tablespoon
- Cream: Unflavored coconut oil | 4 tablespoon
- Cream: Agar Powder (1 and 1/2 tsp) | 1 tablespoon
- Syrup: Passion fruit pulp (3/4 cup) | 180 ml
- Sauce: Mango | 1 cup
- Sauce: Pineapple | 1 cup
- Syrup: Water (1/2 cup) | 120 ml
- Syrup: Sugar (1/2 cup) | 8 tablespoon
- Syrup: Cornstarch | 1 tablespoon
- Beat all the dough ingredients in a food processor until you get a wet crumble. Transfer to a removable bottom shape and bake, for about 15 minutes, in an oven at 180 degrees, until it is firm. Reserve.
- Mix all the ingredients for the cream, with the exception of the agar-agar and the water, and beat in a blender until you get a smooth cream.
- In a small saucepan, add water and agar-agar powder, stirring constantly. Add this mixture to the blender cream and beat for a few more seconds.
- Pour the cream over the base in the baking dish and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
- For the syrup, blend the passion fruit pulp, half the mango, water and starch in a blender.
- Take the pulp to a pan and add the rest of the mango, the pineapple and the sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Take it to freeze and book.
- When the pie filling is firm, finish with the yellow fruit syrup.
- DeliRec in partnership with chef Ruan Felix.
Did you like this recipe?