Wonder Corn with Parmesan and Garlic
View in original language
- Corn | 3 unit(s)
- Butter | 2 tablespoon
- Garlic (clove) | 3 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 1 cup
- Parsley | 1 tablespoon
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 °
- If possible, keep the corn husk. It can help retain moisture during cooking. Remove the husk to remove the lint from the corn, then put it back in.
If the corn doesn't come with husks, no problem! Wrap the cobs individually in foil ;]
- Place the cobs in the preheated oven. Turn the cobs every 10 minutes to ensure they are evenly cooked. This step takes, on average, 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the performance of the oven.
- While the corn is in the oven, place the butter and garlic in a small dish and microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt the butter.
- Remove the corn from the oven and remove the husk or foil from the cobs. Spread the garlic butter on the cobs while they are hot.
- Add the chopped parsley and freshly grated Parmesan and serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?