In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wholemeal yogurt cups | 2 unit(s)
- Strawberry | 4 unit(s)
- Banana | 1/2 unit(s)
- Green seedless grape | 15 g
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | to taste
- Honey | to taste
- Start by sanitizing the fruit well.
- Cut the strawberries into 8 pieces, cut the banana into thin slices and the grapes in half.
- In a glass of your choice, place the strawberry first, then the banana and then the grape.
- Place the yogurt cups and grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Then add as much honey on top as you want.
Did you like this recipe?