View in original language
- Butter02 tablespoon
- Wheat flour02 tablespoon
- Milk01 cup
- Gems03 unit(s)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese04 tablespoon
- Spinach Leaves (pack)01 unit(s)
- egg whites03 unit(s)
- In a pan melt the butter. Add the flour and brown for 3 minutes.
- Add the milk and stir constantly until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat, add the yolks, the grated cheese and mix.
- Add the spinach, mix well and let it cool.
- Beat the egg whites and mix with the spinach cream.
- Place in a greased and floured refractory.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°) for approximately 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately!