SHITAKE AND CHICKPEA STROGONOFF
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Boiled Chickpeas1 cup
- Sliced fresh Shitake3/4 cup
- Chopped seedless tomato1/3 cup
- Sour cream200 g
- Chopped Onion1/4 cup
- Butter1 dessert spoon
- Olive oil1 coffee spoon
- Sweet paprika1 teaspoon
- Yellow Mustard1 teaspoon
- Chopped green onion1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped Garlic1 teaspoon
- Hot water1/4 cup
- In a pan heat the butter and oil and brown the onion and garlic, add the paprika and mix.
- Add the shitake and sauté quickly, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes, chickpeas, mustard, water, salt and mix.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Adjust the salt and add the cream of milk.
- Keep stirring and when it starts to boil, turn off the heat and finish with the chives.
- Serve with multigrain brown rice and straw potatoes.