Risotto De Poró Garlic
View in original language
- Arborio rice1/12 cup
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Vegetable broth1 l
- Leek1 unit(s)
- Dry white wine1/2 cup
- Grated Parmesan200 g
- Cold butter1 tablespoon
- Sauté the onion in butter and add the leek in thicker slices.
- Add the rice and stir to make it creamy.
- Add the wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add the vegetable broth, always stirring until the rice is done.
- Add the cold butter and with the fire off, add the Parmesan cheese.
- Cut the leek leaf very thin and throw it on top