View in original language
- Bundle of Spinach | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 20 g
- Small onion | 1 g
- Sunflower oil or olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Rice | 180 g
- Vegetable broth | 1 unit(s)
- Boiled water | 200 ml
- Pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Finely chop the spinach, set aside. In a pan, melt the butter and sauté the onion and garlic, add the spinach and let it lightly sauté.
- Gradually add the rice, always stirring, it will take on a greenish color, after mixing all the rice add the vegetable broth and leave it on low heat until it "dries". mix well and turn off. Now just serve.
Did you like this recipe?