View in original language
- Zucchini, cut into thin slices | 1 unit(s)
- eggplant cut into thin slices | 1 unit(s)
- Tomatoes cut into thin slicesSalt | 2 unit(s)
- Olive oil for drizzling | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Black Pepper | 1 to taste
- For sauce: chopped tomatoes, skinned and seeded | 5 unit(s)
- minced garlic clove | 1 unit(s)
- chopped onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- olive oil 1/2 tea cup | 1/2 cup
- Rosemary, Basil, Thyme and Salt | to taste
- FOR THE SAUCE:
In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, chopped herbs (rosemary, basil and thyme) and let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and put everything in a food processor until creamy.
- Return the sauce to the pan and let it simmer a little longer to make it more creamy.
In a refractory place a layer of the sauce.
- Alternately place the tomato, eggplant and zucchini slices.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and cover with parchment paper the size of the refractory, forming a lid.
- Bake at 200°C for approximately 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Did you like this recipe?