Oven Roasted Vegetables
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Broccoli in bouquets | to taste
- Zucchini in large cubes | to taste
- Onion petals | to taste
- Eggplant in large cubes | to taste
- Diced Carrots | to taste
- Cauliflower in bouquets | to taste
- cherry tomato | to taste
- Salt, oregano, hot paprika, lemon pepper and green chives | to taste
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil | to taste
- Add all the cut vegetables in a refractory greased with extra virgin olive oil, add all the seasonings and mix well
- Finish by smearing all the vegetables with a generous layer of extra virgin olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until all the vegetables are well cooked. Halfway through the time, stir to cook and bake evenly.
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?