Grilled handmade tofu with soy sauce and onion
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Soy beans1 kg
- Vinegar50 ml
- Salt1 g
- Chives1 to taste
- Shoyu1 to taste
- Soak the soybeans for 4 hours.
- Drain and process in a blender with clean water. Beat slowly. Put it in a bowl.
- Color with the help of a cloth, we only need the milk.
- Now put the milk in the pan. Let it come to a boil. Add the vinegar little by little until it curdles. Remove with the sieve.
- Place the tofu in a square tapauer with holes to let the whey out. Let it cool down and put it in the fridge with water and salt to conserve.
- Grill the tofu: cut into cubes and place in a frying pan with a drizzle of oil. Let it brown.
- Finish with soy sauce and chives.