From Zucchini Noodles
View in original language
- Raw Zucchini | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Basil | to taste
- Cut the zucchini with the vegetable grater into spaghetti.
- In a large skillet heat the oil and sauté the garlic, without letting it brown.
- Add the zucchini and salt and sauté quickly so that it doesn't release too much water.
- Place the pasta on the plate and serve with the sauce and parmesan if you prefer.
- TIP: add basil to your tomato sauce.
Did you like this recipe?