Fit and functional chocolate brownie
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- 70% or semisweet chocolate150 g
- Ghee Butter1/2 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Coconut Sugar1/2 cup
- Oat flakes1 cup
- Cocoa powder1/2 cup
- Nuts100 g
- Coconut Sugar250 g
- Ghee Butter50 g
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Fleur de sel to taste
- Take the chocolate along with the ghee to melt.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the coconut sugar until creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add the cocoa and rolled oats and mix well to incorporate everything.
- Finally add the chopped walnuts and mix gently.
- Place the dough in a small shape greased and floured with butter and cocoa.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Do the stick test. As soon as the cone forms on top, insert the toothpick. It needs to come out still wet.
- For the syrup: heat the other part of the coconut sugar and let it melt. Its consistency is different from traditional sugar, it is kind of pasty.
- Add the ghee butter and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk. At this point the syrup will harden, but don't be alarmed. On low heat, keep stirring until everything melts again. Once melted, turn off the heat and add a pinch of fleur de sel.
- Cut the brownies and serve with the syrup.