Fillet of pamergian cauliflower with baby carrots.
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- One whole head of cauliflower1 unit(s)
- Mini carrots or vegetables of your choice.400 g
- Wheat Faria300 g
- Breadcrumbs300 g
- Ready-made or homemade tomato sauce300 ml
- Garlic1 to taste
- Mozzarella cheese100 g
- Put the vegetables to cook. reserve
- Cut the cauliflower in the direction of the stem to support the bouquet. Season, and coat in the egg, wheat flour, egg and breadcrumbs
- Put oil to heat, fry the fillets, turn on the horn to heat, put the queno on top and take it to the oven to brown.
- Season the vegetables with garlic, olive oil and salt.
- Mount your plate and help yourself.
- Don't forget the short recipe!