Farfale with tomato and basil sauce
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Pasta farfalle200 g
- Chopped Onion1 tablespoon
- Chopped Garlic1 coffee spoon
- Olive oil2 tablespoon
- Tomato2 unit(s)
- Tomato extract3 tablespoon
- Salt, pepper and basil to taste
- In a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, brown the onion and garlic, add the chopped tomato and sauté.
- Add the tomato paste and 1 cup of water. Season with salt, kingdom pepper and basil leaves.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package and add it to the sauce.