View in original language
- 3 eggplants, peeled, cut into cubes | 3 unit(s)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped yellow green and red divided make 2 bell peppers | 2 unit(s)
- 6 cloves of crushed garlic | 6 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Pepperoni Pepper | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- One large chopped onion | 1 unit(s)
- Black raisins | to taste
- Sliced green olives | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- 1. Cut the eggplant into cubes and place in water with salt and vinegar.
- drain this water, wash the eggplant well, squeeze to get out all the water.
- mix the rest of the ingredients together with the eggplant.
- place on a baking sheet, drizzle with plenty of oil and place in the oven covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes.
- remove the paper and leave until all the liquid dries, leaving only the oil, store in sterilized jars for a week.
Did you like this recipe?