Eggplant Lasagna in the oven
View in original language
- Medium size eggplant | 2 unit(s)
- Onion, diced | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Tomato sauce | 320 g
- Sliced Light Mozzarella | 200 g
- Olive oil | to taste
- Salt and Black Pepper | to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 300 g
- - wash the eggplants well and slice them with the skin in the direction of the fulfillment of them, in thin slices but
carefully so as not to tear it. Reserve
- In a large pan, place a spoon of olive oil, the garlic and the onion and sauté. After browning, add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- When it starts to boil, put the eggplant slices to cook a little. Place so as not to bend them. It's just to get softer. It doesn't need to cook much as it will still go in the oven.
- Putting cubes of zucchini in the sauce is a
way to make it more nutritious.
Did you like this recipe?