View in original language
- Whole milk1000 ml
- Natural yogurt85 g
- Garlic Clove1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil to taste
- paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Place the milk in a pan that has a lid. Boil milk, raised boil, turn off.
- Use a culinary thermometer and check the temperature until it reaches 45 degrees.
- When it reaches 45 degrees, add the yogurt and mix. If you don't have a thermometer, let the milk rest until you put your finger in the milk and stand with it immersed for a few seconds.
- Use a ladle spoon to "oxygenate" your curds. Take the liquid with the ladle and let it pour from a height of about 15 cm, until you see bubbles in the curd.
- Cover the pan, wrap in a thick cloth and let it rest in the oven turned off, or in the microwave...a warmer place, for at least 8 hours.
- The next day use a cloth coffee strainer to "dry the curds) Let it drain for another 8 hours.
- After drying, season the curd with olive oil, the crushed garlic clove, paprika and salt.