Salada cheia de proteínas e gorduras boas. Saudável rica em nutrientes e deliciosa Read more
View in original language
- Boiled Chickpeas Aldente2 cup
- Iceberg Lettuce1 cup
- Sorrel1 cup
- Red Onion1 unit(s)
- Small carrot1 unit(s)
- Japanese Cucumber1 cup
- Cherry tomato1 cup
- Flaxseed2 dessert spoon
- Chia Seed2 dessert spoon
- Lemon1 unit(s)
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Pressure cook the chickpeas until aldent, about 30 minutes in total. Dry it well and bake over medium heat until crispy.
- In a large bowl, mix all the chopped ingredients and the cooled chickpeas.
- The chia and linseed seeds I like to knead before putting on top.
- Season with lemon and salt and pepper to taste. Other seasonings are always welcome I made a mint sauce with dry curd the recipe is here too