Cauliflower fillet parmigiana 🧀🧀
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- 1 whole cauliflower500 g
- Wheat flour200 g
- Panko Flour300 g
- Mozzarella cheese100 g
- Garlic5 g
- Oregano2 g
- Salt to taste5 g
- Oil500 g
- Eggs100 g
- Tomato300 g
- Onion50 g
- Cut the cauliflower from top to bottom so that it is supported by the stem.
- Heat water in a pan and carefully place the fillet, leave for 1 minute.
- Season with minced garlic, oregano and salt to taste. Reserve.
- Put the wheat in a bowl and the Panko in another bowl. Place the egg in a separate bowl as well and add water.
- Bread the fillet. Roll in the flour, then the egg, then the Panko.
- In a pan heat the oil. Fry until golden. Remove.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet, place the cheese on top and bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is golden.
- Make the tomato sauce and eat it deliciously. Like it, share the recipe!