View in original language
- Beetroot | 1 unit(s)
- Cassava flour | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Butter | 50 g
- Cachaça (optional) | 20 ml
- Grate the beetroot in a finer grater and then extract most of the liquid from it. To remove the liquid you can squeeze the grated beetroot in a sieve or use a voile
- Add the butter and beetroot to the skillet and let it cook on low heat for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you want to flambé, throw the cachaça and let the fire help in the evaporation of the alcohol.
- Add the manioc flour, salt and black pepper and keep on low heat to bring the flour to the point of your preference.
Did you like this recipe?