View in original language
- Vegetables (I used corn, peas, carrots and peppers)2 cup
- Olive oil for sautéing vegetables to taste
- Tofu450 g
- Olive oil1 tablespoon
- Seasonings (I used turmeric, black pepper and salt) to taste
- Wheat or chickpea flour1/3 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 teaspoon
- In a pan with oil, sauté the vegetables for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
- In a blender, blend the tofu, olive oil and seasonings (if not blending, add a little water)
- Transfer this cream to a bowl, add the flour and yeast and mix well
- Add the vegetables to this cream and mix
- Transfer the dough to a baking dish (mine was 20x20cm) greased with a little oil
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 35-40 minutes.