Vegan Spring Roll
View in original language
- Flour | 240 g
- Hot water | 177 ml
- Salt | 6 g
- Carrot | 1 unit(s)
- Pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Leek | 1/2 unit(s)
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- grated ginger | 1 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1 teaspoon
- Soy salsa | 2 teaspoon
- Mix flour, water and salt and knead until the dough is smooth.
- Let rest for 30 min
- Divide the dough into 24 pieces
- With a rolling pin, open these pieces until you get "pancakes" with a thickness of 5mm more or less
- Grease one side of each "pancake" (so it doesn't stick) and group in two (stack two).
- Extend the stacks of two "pancakes" with the roller until obtaining a thickness of 2 mm.
- Cook these double "pancakes" in a skillet for 20 seconds on one side and 10 on the other. Don't let it get golden. Once cooked, they will release from each other. If they don't release by themselves, separate them manually.
- Cut the vegetables into thin strips and cook them in a frying pan, adding sugar and soy sauce.
- Place the cooked vegetables in the center of your pancakes and roll up.
Did you like this recipe?