vegan hot chocolate
View in original language
- Roasted peanuts without shell and without salt | 1/2 cup
- Water | 11/2 cup
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Cocoa | 1 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1/2 tablespoon
- Put the water to boil,
- After boiling, turn off add the peanut and wait 10 minutes for it to hydrate
- Put the water and peanuts in the blender until they are very finely ground.
- Strain with voile or chinois sieve
- Bring the peanut milk to a boil with the cocoa cornstarch and sugar, stir until it thickens.
- perfect for winter
Did you like this recipe?