View in original language
- Cashew Nuts | 1 cup
- English Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Water (hot) | 1.5 cup
- White wine | 0.5 cup
- Garlic Clove | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Kirsch (optional) | 1 teaspoon
- Salt, black pepper and nutmeg | to taste
- Turmeric | 1 coffee spoon
- Nutritional yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Cook cashews for 3 minutes after boiling.mis
- In another pan, cook the potato until soft.
- Place the chestnuts, potatoes, turmeric, salt, nutritional yeast, hot water and olive oil in a blender.
- Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
- In a pan add the wine and Kirsch.
- As soon as the liquids come to a boil, add the blender mixture.
- Mix well and add the seasonings. Stir until desired point
Did you like this recipe?