VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
View in original language
- canned chickpeas | 2 can(s)
- semisweet chocolate (no milk, check the ingredients on the label) | 250 g
- Melt the chocolate slowly in a bain-marie (it can be in the microwave, checking every 30 seconds).
- Place the liquid from the cans of chickpeas in a stand mixer. Beat the aquafaba (the water from the chickpea cooking that comes in the can) until you get a very firm point (approximately 10 minutes).
- Add 1/3 of the beaten aquafaba to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the aquafaba and mix slowly and carefully so as not to lose the airy consistency.
- Transfer the contents to a bowl and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours. 💚🌱
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like