Tabbouleh of quinoa
View in original language
- Tomato1/2 unit(s)
- Quinoa25 g
- Onion25 g
- Cucumber50 g
- Parsley1 unit(s)
- Mint1 unit(s)
- Lemon1/2 unit(s)
- Olive oil15 ml
- Syrian Pepper1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Place the quinoa in a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil, let it cook until soft.
- Drain the quinoa and set aside.
- Cut the onion into brunoise.
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and cut into small cubes.
- Chop the parsley and mint.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into medium cubes.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and Syrian pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Finish with parsley and mint.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Quinoa Protein Fit Salad with Mango 🥭🇧🇷
Quinoa Kibbeh with Japanese Pumpkin
Pumpkin with quinoa and caramelized nuts