Soy protein bobo.
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Raw soy protein150 g
- Cabotia Pumpkin600 g
- Chili1 unit(s)
- Tomato1 unit(s)
- Onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic1 to taste
- Salt1 to taste
- Cilantro or parsley1 to taste
- Palm or regular oil1 to taste
- In the pan put the chopped onion and garlic, sauté. Put 1 liter of water and add the soy. Let it cook. Add the tomato and pepper.
- Peel and cut the pumpkin, put it to steam, mix by kneading inside the meat.
- It has to be creamy. If the meat has a lot of water before putting the pumpkin remove a little.
- Chop the cilantro and mix. Finish with palm oil.