View in original language
- large boiled potatoes4 unit(s)
- plant milk100 ml
- olive oil4 tablespoon
- medium pts soy protein hydrated for 20min.200 g
- red onion1 cup
- smoked paprika1 tablespoon
- lemon pepper1 dessert spoon
- soy sauce3 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- garlic cloves3 unit(s)
- Mashed potato: Mash the potatoes, add salt, 2 tablespoons of oil and the milk.
- Soy: Drain the water from the hydrated soy. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, sauté the garlic and onion, then add the soy. Let it cool for about 10 minutes. Add the soy sauce, paprika and lemon pepper. Hit the salt.
- Mounting: In a square marinex, sandwich a layer of soybeans between two layers of puree. Place in the oven to brown, for about 15 minutes.