View in original language
- Tofu | 120 g
- cherry tomato | 10 unit(s)
- Nutritional yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Soy cream | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Spicy paprika | to taste
- Onion powder | to taste
- Parsley | to taste
- Put oil in a skillet over medium-low heat, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and mash the tofu so that it is in small pieces (I do it by hand)
- When the oil is hot, add the tofu and start to stir for a little while.
- Add the seasonings (salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder) and stir well until they are well incorporated.
- Add the soy cream (cooking) and stir well until the tofu is creamy
NOTE: This step and the next are optional, if you don't have these ingredients, it's okay to do without them!
- Add the two level tablespoons of nutritional yeast and stir again until well incorporated into the tofu.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley. Keep stirring until you reach the desired point and then just serve! 😋
Did you like this recipe?