Roasted vegetables, with flavor!
View in original language
- Carrot | 2 unit(s)
- Red onion | 1 unit(s)
- Sweet Potato | 1 unit(s)
- English Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Broccoli | 1 cup
- Leek | 1 cup
- Yellow pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Red pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar | 4 tablespoon
- Cane molasses | 3 tablespoon
- Olive oil | 3 tablespoon
- Cut all the vegetables into cubes
- Heat a skillet well, add the oil and then the vegetables in that order: onion, carrots, peppers, sweet potato, English potato and leek.
- Let it sauté, adjust the salt.
- - Add the sauce:
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
3 tablespoons of cane molasses.
- Let it find out, transfer to a refractory, add the herb of your preference and take it to the oven 200° for 40 min.
* If your skillet can go in the oven, like mine, you can go straight, the flavors will be even more potent.
Now it's just a matter of serving and leaving this tasteless vegetable talk behind! 😌
Did you like this recipe?