Roasted pumpkin with sautéed okra and chili mousse
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Yellow pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Cashew nut milk | 200 ml
- Pumpkin | 1 unit(s)
- Okra | 100 g
- Lemon | 1/5 unit(s)
- Red Pepper | 1/5 unit(s)
- Burn the yellow pepper on the stove burner, set aside wrapped in plastic wrap to smother for 5 minutes.
- Peel the peppers, remove all the seeds, cut into small pieces and sauté in olive oil until soft.
- As soon as they are soft, add the chestnut milk and let it reduce well, up to half.
- Blend everything in a blender with salt and a pinch of hot paprika.
- Roast the sliced squash in olive oil with salt and thyme, until very soft and golden.
- Chop the okra in half and sauté it in the oil, the point is al dente and toasted on the outside.
- Chop the red pepper into very small squares.
- Reserve half okra and cut into very thin slices.
- Add the pepper and the okra blades and season with a tablespoon of lemon.
- Now just be creative in the montage, I put the mousse on the bottom and distribute the rest on top, finishing with some edible flowers.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Fradinho with okra
roasted pumpkin seeds