View in original language
- Chickpeas cooked al dente and drained2 cup
- Olive oil1/3 cup
- Smoked paprika1 coffee spoon
- Lemon pepper1 coffee spoon
- Onion powder1 teaspoon
- Oregano1 coffee spoon
- Salt. to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the chickpeas (al dente).
- drain all the water
- Mix the chickpeas with all the seasonings
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil and add the seasoned chickpeas, putting a small portion at a time to brown well on all sides.
- You can substitute or add seasonings of your choice.
- Serve with salads or as an aperitif.