Rice with chickpeas and 12 spices
View in original language
- Cooked rice | 300 g
- Cooked Chickpeas | 250 g
- Chopped leek | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley | 1 unit(s)
- Smoked paprika | 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander powder | 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder | 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Allspice Powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Cardamom powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Nutmeg Powder | 1 coffee spoon
- Blonde Powder | 1 coffee spoon
- kummel seed | 1 coffee spoon
- Clove powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Fennel Powder | 1/2 teaspoon
- Almonds | 200 g
- Salt and pepper | to taste
- Olive oil for sauteing | to taste
- In a large pan add oil and fry the onion until translucent.
- Then add the chopped leek and sauté for another minute.
- Add the rice, chickpeas, spices and salt and stir well until the aromas are released.
- Saute for another five minutes. Turn off the heat, adjust the salt and pepper and finish with the parsley, almonds and a generous drizzle of olive oil.
Did you like this recipe?